Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's Christmas Time!

December is my favorite month of the year. I even like the weather. Yeah, I know, it's weird, but I really like cold weather better than hot weather.
Anyway, Christmas is my favorite part of December, although my birthday is awesome too... lol.
We've already pretty much finished decorating, we're only adding things here and there now. Even some of the gifts are wrapped and under the nativity. Although, I haven't gotten gifts for my parents yet. They are so hard to shop for!
Did you know that this shall be one of my last two Christmases as a kid? Kinda weird, thinking of that fact that before I know it I'll be an adult... I should be graduated by then and hopefully I'll have a job.
I got sidetracked, sorry. Let's focus on this Christmas, shall we? Hehe. We may be going to see a movie on Christmas Eve. Kinda different... Usually we just have a nice day together as a family and eat a yummy dinner and then go out and look at the lights, see who can find the most nativities, and we "shoot" the reindeer. ;-) Could be fun though! And we'll still do the other stuff.

What is your favorite Christmas song? Mine is "Mary Did You Know" the version by Kutless

And I was going to post something to this affect, but my older brother beat me to it.

I love, love, love this time of year!

God bless!
And Merry Christmas!
~Katie K.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I THINK you know, that my favourite month is December.. And I love cold weather :D We're pretty much done with our Christmas decorations also! I love decorating for Christmas <3

We usually don't put gifts out under the tree until Christmas eve when the little kids are in bed. The three youngest would love unwrapping them early.

Parents ARE hard to shop for! I finally settled on something for my dad. But it was really my mom's idea.. :-P Its easier to get something for my mom, for some reason. Chocolate ;)

What movie will you be going to see? Usually the day after Christmas we go see a movie. Its lots of fun!

On Christmas eve we do lots of stuff! I'll tell you about it, just not on here, I don't want to type it all out on this comment :P

Let's see.... Some of my favorite are It is Christmas, by Kutless, and Mary did you know by Kutless, and The Little Drummer boy by Jar's of clay :)

Merry Christmas!
**hugs**
~A

Breana said...

Happy birthday :)P

I love December, too... and the cooler the weather the better, in my opinion! My favorite Christmas song is "Christmas in Our Hearts" by Downhere.

TTFN!