Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fall Is Here!

Fall is my favorite time of year. The cooler weather, (I love wearing jackets, especially my leather one.) the beautiful colors, the millions of birds, (long as they don't fly right over my head!) the smell of the wind, the taste of the air, decorating, Thanksgiving, and then in late fall, my birthday. Ah, yes. What's not to love about fall? So, I'm very glad that this wonderful season is finally here! I'll probably be taking lots of walks to the park and probably be taking lots of pictures.

We've already started decorating. You'll be seeing leaves and pumpkins and candles and all kinds of nice things popping up around our house. We'll be getting our big scarecrow, Del, out of the garage and onto the porch soon. Which In not too long the house will start smelling like yummy stuff Momma and I baked!

Saturday after next Momma and I are going the annual craft bazaar. There will be mostly Thanksgivingish and Christmasy stuff, but there will be other stuff too. I love going, it's amazing to see the beautiful and amazing stuff that people make. It's also cool to bring some of that stuff home.

And on October 21st, I might get to go to a Kutless concert!

I'll be sure to update soon and let y'all know how things are going.

God bless!
~Katie K.

No comments: