Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hey, Guess What!

FRIDAY IS WINTER JAM!!!

I'm excited. :)

I'm gonna get to see Kutless again! (Third time! Wooohooo!!) I'm also gonna see Sidewalk Prophets again! (Second time!) And I'll see the Newsboys! I'll get to see their spinning drum thingy! And I'll also see Red, and Chris August! Oh, and there are a few I'm not excited about, like KJ-52 (BLEEEH!!), David Crowder Band (Ehhh.) and Newsong. Then there are the two I know next to nothing about, Chris Sligh and Francesca Battistelli. I guess I ought to look 'em up and listen to a few songs, I might be pleasantly surprised.

I'm gonna see KUTLESS AGAIN!!!

God bless!
~Katie K.

2 comments:

Marissa said...

That's SO exciting!! I love KJ-52, David Crowder Band and Francesca Battistelli :] Francesca is a beautiful artist, some of her most popular songs are Free To Be Me, Beautiful Beautiful and her new one This is the Stuff. Great songs!
Chris Sligh is ok, haven't heard much of him.

I bet you are really looking forward to it :D

much love,
Samarah♥

Katie Knight said...

Thanks for commenting, Samarah! I didn't think anyone would comment here! :D

And, it's cool that you like the artists I don't. I'm of the mind that if everyone liked the exact same music, then there'd be no variety, no innovation! It would be terrible!!

~Katie