Saturday, October 9, 2010

How Do You Name A Random Post Like This?

The bird is squawking, the weather is warm, my dad and little brother are eating granola and I'm sitting here typing and trying to think of something that won't bore all of my readers to tears.

I went to that craft Bazaar with my mom today, it was fun as always. My mom so obviously has the baby on her mind all the time. Our biggest finds of the day were baby items. Though, I must confess they were adorable baby items. :-)

Oh, and I talked to one of my best friends on the phone today! Though, I didn't talk to her nearly as long as my older brother, Adam, did. Her being his girlfriend and everything.... :-P She lives in Indiana and us in Texas, she our only forms of communication are through internet and phone.

And well, I'm just so psyched about the concert it's all I want to talk about and it's all I can do not to talk about it, lol. I haven't even gone yet! Augh. I'm planning like crazy, I even know what I'm gonna wear. I just gotta wait two weeks! :-P

Oh yeah! I joined Facebook. It's kinda weird...


God bless y'all!
~Katie K.

2 comments:

Marissa said...

Hi Katie!! Its been SO long since we've talked! ( too long!) I'm so excited that you're on blogger :) It will be easier to keep up with each other! Also, Congrats on another sibling :D and he/she due in my birthday month ;) Praying your mom and the baby are in good health. I was just thinking of you and I went to your blog and you said you moved to blogger and I was like yay! :) Can you tell I'm a little glad you moved to blogger?? ;) Ok I need to stop rambling now. Hope you are having a GREAT weekend!
Looking forward to catching up with you :)

Love in Christ,
Samarah

Breana said...

Hi Katie! :D It's coolbreeze/ Jane Bennet from HSB. I switched over to Blogger, too, since I was locked out of my account for several weeks. Following you :)
Oh I got Facebook too and I also think it's very weird.