Thursday, October 21, 2010

VERY EXCITING POST COMING SOON!!!!

At least, exciting to me... Can anyone tell that I'm excited??? I MET KUTLESS!!!! (And Sidewalk Prophets!!) I got autographs from both bands and I got pictures taken with both bands. And I tell you, Caleb, Jon Micah's (Lead singer for Kutless) son was so, so, sooooo cute! He waved and smiled back at me. Too bad I couldn't get his autograph.... ;)

I'm going to Kutless' concert tonight. (Sidewalk Prophets and Above The Golden State will be there too.) Then tomorrow I should have lots of pictures and the whole story! I bet you're just dying to know why I was standing next to Jon Micah for more than ten minutes.... :-D

God bless!
~Katie K.

2 comments:

Jessica Rebekah said...

Can't wait to read your post!! =D

Anna said...

I CAN'T wait! You're evil making me wait! ;)