Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pictures from Winter Jam!

Edit: Alrighty! Got it fixed, I think! Sorry that it didn't work in the first place!

Hey everyone. Small problem, I have forty-seven pictures that I wanna upload. There is nooooo way that I'm sit here and post forty-seven pictures one by one. Thankfully, I made the album I have on Facebook public, so I'll just give you the link and let you see the pictures on Facebook. Winter Jam 2011 Pictures.

If for some reason it doesn't work, let me know! I'll have to figure something else out it doesn't work.
If it does work, lemme know what you think!

God bless!
~Katie K.

2 comments:

Marissa said...

I can't see the pictures. It says that the content is unavailable. And when I click on your profile, your info, pictures, etc. is private. I don't need to see the pictures but it would be fun :)

much love♥

Dad said...

Hmmm...

I had no problem seeing them. may need to check your settings on Facebook Sweetpea.