Sunday, March 13, 2011

Yes, I'm Alive

Sorry, I guess my blog has started look look a little dead, life's just been going by so fast. I cannot believe that my new little brother is already over a week old, and yet somehow it also feels like he's always been here. Weird, huh? He's soooo cute!

I hurt my leg today. I was being stupid and bruised it up, both skin and muscle bruises. Mostly muscle bruises, from around my knee down to my ankle. I think I jarred the bone a little too, but that's not so bad now. I walked about a mile to get home though. I could've called for help, but I didn't.

Last Sunday I went to my cousin's bridal shower. It was pretty fun, in spite of hardly knowing most of the people there. And making wedding dresses around people with toilet paper is super fun! :D I wouldn't be very comfortable if someone made a toilet paper wedding dress around me though... lol

This Saturday is Hulk's 10th birthday, that'll be a big one! I remember how big and cool I felt when I turned 10. lol. Also on Saturday, hopefully my aunts and cousins will finally be able to visit! I haven't seen these people in years, actually one of my cousins I've never gotten to meet! I miss them so much!

At the end of this month I've got to be at my cousin's wedding rehearsal. Never been part of a wedding before. This'll be interesting, especially with the rehearsal dinner. We're going out to Olive Garden, which I'd think was lovely, but I'm rather wary of eating out because I seem to be allergic to like 80% of foods out there... Corn syrup and sugar are some the worst allergies! Oh well, there should be something safe. :)

And then in early April there'll be the wedding, and all of the craziness with that, so expect me to be busy! If I don't update much, you'll know why.

God bless!
Katie K.

1 comment:

Anna said...

For some reason toilet paper dresses just sound really really weird. I just can't imagine... Might be kind of fun though! Did your cousin like doing that?

I so wanna see your little brother. He's so adorably cute <3

Wow! Hulk's getting big =) I remember my 10th birthday also, I was in the "double digits" now. Everyone kept telling me "You'll never be in the single digits again." Nope I won't ;)

I hope you have fun with your cousins! Its always fun visiting family :D (Most of the time)

-A