Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hello, Bloggy World!

I hath been absent again! Where have I been? Doing lots of stuff...
I joined a youth group and I'm loving it! I missed such things. I've only been going three weeks now though, so I haven't really made any friends there yet. Hopefully I will soon though! The music is nice, very uplifting, and I like the youth pastor.
We got a new car. Did I mention that? She's dark red and needs a name. And she has air conditioning!! AH! Wonderful! I so missed air conditioning!

My best friend, who lives in another state, hasn't been online much, though I'm chatting with her on g-mail now! Ah, how I miss that lovely girl!


Photographing lightning is hard! I got a kind of stinky shot of it about a week ago, but I'd love something better! I'll keep trying! I'm on a photography scavenger hunt, and one of the things I need to get is lightning. Another thing is body art... Trouble with that is that I don't know anyone nearby that has a tattoo, and I've had a hard time working up the courage to ask some stranger if I can take a picture of their tattoo. Haha.

I edited that song in the post below this one. Shall I post the new version or not? I thought it was a lot better.


Well, that is all for now. I feel like changes are just around the corner, and that cool with me. I like change. Gives me something to talk and blog about. ;)


God bless y'all!
~Katie K.

1 comment:

Anna said...

You're new car will fit right in with my families two cars. =) Air conditioning is awesome ;-) You need it! especially with the baby =)

I'm glad you like the youth group! I wish I could come with you!

I miss you too! I'll be back on the computer in July, July first. Five days ;-)

I *love* photographing lightning! Its incredibly hard, and you have to have your camera focused as soon as it flashes, I've only gotten three good lightning pictures. Body art? I'm sorry, that's just weird O_o What is the scavenger hunt for?

I really like your new song, I haven't had a chance to read it before, but I really like the 'Voices whisper' . I can imagine you singing it!


-me