Thursday, July 28, 2011

Goodness, I tell y'all that I'm gonna get back to blogging and what do I do? I don't. :P Actually, I just haven't been on the computer much at all since I quit Buzz. I regularly check a few sites, update my Facebook from time-to-time and sometimes listen to music and look up some things. I've actually been enjoying a break from using the computer so much.

So, I won't be blogging as much as I planned, But I will be blogging some. Perhaps every week or every couple of weeks.


God bless!
Katie

1 comment:

Marissa said...

hey girl! Sorry I haven't been commenting very much! Know, that every time I hear a Kutless song I think of you ;)

It is definitely refreshing to take it easy on the computer :) I totally understand.

In reply to your comment on my blog:
I'm doing okay! Still struggling with health issues but we've been breaking though with some of it and finding answers/causes and you can read about that here-- http://samarahsblog.blogspot.com/2011/07/where-i-am-right-now-aka-catching-up.html :)
Right now, my family and I are visiting my mom's family about 8 hours away from where we live. Its been very nice, lots of laughing :)


How are you doing? and your youngest brother?!
Can't wait to hear from you!

Much love,
Samarah