Thursday, July 14, 2011

Oh, The Insanity!

Hello, lovely people who might happen upon this poor, neglected blog!

I've been thinking. I'm gonna try to come back to blogging for a while. I might even do some interesting things on here, like writing some more insightful posts than I have in the past, perhaps posting pictures.
I decided to give up Google Buzz. It was one of those things that was holding me back, but I think if I plan it and do it right, coming back to blogging could actually be great!
However, if blogging doesn't seem to turn out for me, I'll go on a hiatus in September and decide if I wanna continue blogging or not.

Anyway, for an update on life, our a/c is out for like, the 8th time or so this year! UGH! And, this is summer in Texas, the heat is unbearable! Oh well, we're finding ways to make do and stay fairly cool. And hopefully we'll have an a/c guy out here to fix it soon.
And, I got my stitches out, but then just a few minutes ago I stubbed my toe and tore the cut back open... Ugh. Well, I'll make do with that too.


Oh, and go take the tome to go vote for the Whole Hearts Foundation to get a 50,000 dollar grant from Pepsi! http://www.refresheverything.com/wholehearts


God bless!
~Katie K.

1 comment:

Bekah said...

This post was so Katieish I can't help but love it! ;)

And I know you'll know what I mean! :P lol