Friday, November 26, 2010

Do PLEASE Pray!

Hey everyone, I have some dear friends in need of prayer.
Recently my friend Kindy's cousin died, so please be praying for Kindy and her family and certainly her cousin's family.
Yesterday, yes, on Thanksgiving, the grandfather of my two friends, Lula and Willow passed away, so please be praying for all of them!
And lastly, two of the siblings of my best friend, Anna are badly sick. Her 8 year-old sister has bad pneumonia, and her 3 year-old brother has a rash and scarlet fever! And there are colds going around the entire family...

Ah, do please, please, please be praying for my friends!

God bless!
~Katie

3 comments:

Jessica Rebekah said...

Oh my goodness! I'm very sorry to hear that, Katie! Praying for all of them. Trusting the Lord will heal them soon! :)

Love,
~Jess

Willow said...

Thank you for the prayer Katie :) I didn't know that anyone knew outside of my family...I will pray for your other friends. How are you doing?

Rachel said...

Oh I will be praying!! :-)
~Rachel