Thursday, November 4, 2010

So, I Decided To Be A Thief.

Well, steal a tag anyway... ;-) Been like forever since I did one and I haven't got much to post anyway. So, here is a tag.
Edit: I forgot to mention that the person I stole the tag from is the lovely Samarah!

8 books I've read recently:
Um. Books. I don't really remember at the moment, I've been mostly re-reading lately. Been kinda bored with books lately, I need something new and good to read.

8 Songs or Albums I listen to all the time:
1. Everything by Kutless except the album "Strong Tower". That is my least favorite by them, though I still really like most of it!
2. "Welcome To The Masquerade" (Album) by Thousand Foot Krutch.
3. "Forgiven", "One Day Too Late" and "Comatose" by Skillet.

4. "Impossible" by Manafest: featuring Trevor McNevan.
5. "The Words I Would Say" by Sidewalk Prophets.
6. "Dear X (You Don't Own Me)" by Disciple.
7. When I'm on the computer I listen to all of the TFK stuff that we don't own that I love.
8. Um, after that it's various.


8 Things I love:
1. My amazing Savior.
2. My parents and siblings.
3. My friends.
4. Music! (Especially Christian rock.)
5. Google Buzz and blogs. They're so helpful in finding friends and sharing ideas.
6. Walks in the morning on a cool fall day.
7. Miracles.
8. Chocolate and coffee. ;-)


8 Things I've learned this year:
1. To always trust in God, no matter what. Even when things seem hopeless, He can surprise us!
2. That I love Thousand Foot Krutch, even though I'd always been told that they weren't very good.
3. That I just can't be an author right now.
4. I love to sing.
5. More and more each year I keep learning about how awesome God is.
6. I want nothing more than to serve God.
7. I don't like Facebook.
8. And I've learned many other things too.


8 new recipes I want to try and make by the end of the year:
1. Something chocolate.
2. Something yummy.
3. Something chocolate.
4. Something YUMMY!
5. Something sweet.
6. Something hearty.
7. Something chocolate.
8. Something yummy.


8 Favorite online hangouts:
1. Google Buzz and G-mail chat.
2. The blog world.
3. I do Facebook, but I do not love it.
4. Inklings.
5. Chatango chat. (Beware, it's not a great thing unless you have good add blocking.)
6. There really aren't very many "hangouts".
7......
8......


8 Projects I need to work on:
1. My relationship with God. (Always. Can't slack off on that.)
2. Finding a way to earn money.
3. Getting myself onto a better schedule.
4. My relationships with family.
5. Myself. (I'm still so far from perfect. I know I never will be perfect, but I'm gonna try to get as close as possible!)
6. School...
7. Singing.
8. Learning electric guitar and keyboard. (My stupid keyboard randomly died on me, and I need new strings for my guitar. :-P)


8 people I think should do this tag:
If you wanna do it, then be my quest!


God bless y'all!
~Katie K.

2 comments:

Marissa said...

Ok first of all thank you for giving me a "shout out"! ;) 2nd.. I LOVE Forgiven,Comatose and One Day Too Late.... and... Dear X( You Don't Own Me)!!! I love meeting a girl with similar tastes in music :D

How is your mom doing?? Hope she is doing well :)

Hope you're having a great day :)
Love in Christ,
Samarah

Jessica Rebekah said...

Fun tag and great answers! :D Two friends have already tagged me to do this one but I still haven't done it. :P

*HUGS*