Thursday, January 27, 2011

Everything Has Just Been Insane!

This blog is in serious need of an update. I just haven't updated it yet because everything has been nuts! You'd think that my root canal was enough insanity, but the house just had to start flooding... *Sigh* So, yesterday the landlord came out and he and his daughter ripped the bathroom to pieces looking for the leak, found it, fixed it and and now we have an enormous mess where the bathroom used to be. Of course, it'll be fixed up, but that'll take a few days. In the meantime everyone's been using the master bathroom. Not cool...
Then today, I went to see the dentist again. Everything went well and the dentist is very optimist about my condition! One more appointment and I should be through! Yay! I'll going to get things finished up next Thursday! Which is good, because as nice as my dentist is, I'm not exactly enjoying having all of these problems. At least i'm off of antibiotics even though the infection isn't completely dead. (Dentist said it could take as long as 6 months for it to completely heal! o_O)

Anyway in spite of all of these messes lately, I'm feeling pretty optimistic! So here's to there being fewer disasters through the rest of the year!

God bless you all!
~Katie



1 comment:

Anna said...

Oh dear. It does sound insane! I'm glad your tooth is a lot better. Hopefully the infection goes away all the way. I hope everything works out with the bathroom! (I almost said computer O.o)

Love you! ♥
-A