Sunday, January 30, 2011

I'm In An Annoyingly Optimistic Mood!

I just got back from a walk. The weather is lovely, music is amazing and God is awesome! Need I say more?
Well, I'm gonna say more, otherwise this would be a pathetically short post, wouldn't it? Hehehe.

The bathroom looks much better now! We have a new sink and a new toilet. Both are nicer and more streamlined than the old stuff. Very good! Amazing that a leak could lead to a bathroom renovation, huh?

I'm almost finished writing a new song. I randomly started singing bits of it yesterday while getting ready to go out, so I wrote it down. It's kinda pretty and kinda sad. Aimed at that friend I just lost... One of these days I'll post one or two of my songs on here, if any of you are interested. Not that one though, at least not yet. :-P It doesn't go with my happy mood!

I'm not really fond of the band Red, but I heard their new song "Faceless" on the radio and liked it a lot, so I started listening to their new album, and I liked most of it. Weird, huh? I may do a review on it, who knows... Actually, that might be interesting if I started doing album reviews from time-to-time...

And, I have nothing more to say... :-P

God bless!
~Katie K.

5 comments:

Anna said...

Red.... Hmm. I think I've heard of it. Yeah I have. I'll have to listen to a few.

Bathroom renovation? That sounds.. Uh. Fun? I guess. Ha.

I'm glad you had a good walk! Its too cold here for a walk! I probably would've walked today if it wasn't freezing!

Oh. I'd like to read that song sometime.

Random post, Random comment. Just the way I roll. I'm in a weird mood also. Woo.

Love you!
-A

Chloe Mullen said...

Well I'm so glad you have a bathroom because if you didn't it wouldn't be very nice! =) haha

(Chloe)

Anonymous said...

Awh. I've been writing a lot of songs about sadness and losing friends. Why do you think people never see them? lol

Marissa said...

the weather is really nice where I am too :) the sun is shining ♥
I would love to see some of the songs you've written! and I think it would be fun if you did album reviews :)
yeah, I heard "Faceless" today on the radio too and I kinda liked it. I'm not a big fan of Red.

hope you are enjoying the rest of your Sunday!

much love,
Samarah

Willow said...

Hi! I've heard a bit of Sidewalk Prophets...it's ok, but not my favorite. Red, Skillet, and the heavy stuff is getting very old. Right now, my favorites are Hawk Nelson, Owl City, and Relient K. Some of Chris Tomlin too, but mainly the other three. Disciple is still awesome, but I think my head is not longing for banging and bashing right now, so I am sort of not listening to that kind of stuff. As for books, I love LOTR and several books by Francine Rivers like The Atonement Child and such like books. Welllll I must be going!